NB-IoT Module F-B200GL is an LTE Cat.NB1 mode wireless communication module that supports half duplex LTE, but does not support the function of diversity receive. It can provide data connection through NB-IoT network.
NB-IoT Module Product Appearance
● LCC package with 58 pins can easily embedded in your product
● Only 15.2x17.0x2.6mm compact size, help customers to optimize product design and cost
● Support TCP/UDP/CoAP/MQTT/LWM2M network protocol, with built-in extend AT commands can easily help customers to develop, upgrade and design for your product
● Support half-duplex LTE can provide communication at LTE-FDD NB-IoT network
● Low power consumption, widely coverage, multi-connections, low cost and optimal software architecture
● NB-IoT Module support customer customization based on project
NB-IoT Module F-B200GL supports band and BT function are shown as follows.
NB-IoT Module F-B200GL has a 15.2mm x 17.0mm x 2.6mm compact size, which can meet almost all the M2M application, including automobile and personal tracking service, wearable service, security systems, wireless POS machine, industrial-grade PDA, smart meter, wireless remote control, etc.
NB-IoT Module F-B200GL is a SMD type module with 58 LCC pads, which can be easily embedded into other products. It integrates many network protocols such as TCP, UDP, CoAP, MQTT, LWM2M and the extended extension AT command makes these Internet protocols easier for users.
RF Block Diagram