Chapter 1 Production Introduction
1. Product Description
Intelligent temperature measuring socket F-TS100 is a socket that supports NB-IoT
remote control and temperature detection. Supporting the room temperature detection platform independently developed by Four-Faith, it can achieve GIS monitoring, equipment management, real-time temperature monitoring, high & low temperature, offline, and other abnormal alarms. In addition, it can also support alarm processing and other functions.
2. Product Features
● Timing temperature detection after power-on, time can be set manually.
2.2 Application Scenarios:
● Hospitals, schools, homes, office buildings, warehouses and, etc.
2.3 Wireless Transmission:
Local data collection and remote transmission through NB-IoT
2.4 Remote Management:
● Remote parameter configuration, remote maintenance, and upgrade.
Chapter 2 Installation Instructions
1. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to insert the card hole at the bottom of the socket to pry off the cover easily. The card hole is as shown in the figure below.
Note: Please make sure the main power switch is closed before installation
2. On the back of the socket, connect the relevant wires according to the silk screen as shown in the figure below
3. Use the matching screws to fix the smart temperature measurement socket with the panel removed to the wall junction box, as shown below.
4. Cover the panel again after the installation is complete, as shown in the following figure.