F1603 CDMA2000 1X EVDO MODEM is a kind of cellular terminal device that provides SMS and dial-up function by public EVDO network.
It adopts high-powered industrial cellular module and supports RS232 port that can conveniently connect one device to a cellular network, allowing you to connect to your existing serial device.
EVDO Modem has been widely used on M2M fields, such as intelligent transportation, smart grid, industrial automation, telemetry, finance, POS, water supply, environment protection, post, weather, and so on..
Design for Industrial Application
1. High-powered industrial cellular module
2. Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection.
3. Power range: DC 5~35V
Stability and Reliability
1. RS232 port:15KV ESD protection
2. SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
3. Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
4. Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
Standard and Convenience
1. Support standard RS232 port that can connect to a serial device directly
2. Provide dial-up software that can make it always online
3. Provide SMS tool software
4. Support standard AT command
1. Support SMS, dial-up and CSD function
2. Support APN/VPDN